The demands of Gram Rojgar Sahayak's (GRS) are as follows-
- Fixing a policy for service regularisation in pay scale in regular posts for GRS along with service benefits like DA, TA, Gratuity, Retirement benefit, Accidental benefit, and Medical Benefit.
- Providing the benefit of the Minimum Wage Act by the Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, Government of India, and "equal pay for equal work" for GRS.
- Providing centralised remuneration based on qualifications and directly from departmental funds instead of the MGNREGA administrative fund via the concerned State Government.
- nitiate a Centralized Human Resource Policy for Service Development and Welfare for GRS.
- Fixing a policy for utilising the service of GRS at the concerned state level as per the guidelines of MGNREGA as Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Providing job security for 60 years and minimum remuneration (Group-C Contractual) declared by the Hon’ble Chief Minister (Vide Memo: 1107-F (P), Dated: 25/02/2016) till now.
- Providing all pending increment and training incentives from March 2019.
- Fixing an insufficient, abnormal, and irregular incentive for Geo-tagging (Phase-I & II) and a target for completion of geo-tagging.