Our Success Story
We have achieved some success, which is as follows-
- Introducing the association's official website and social media platforms (2016).
- Formation of the WBGRS Welfare Fund (2019).
- PAN Card and Bank Account Formation (2019).
- Introducing the online membership and payment system (2019).
- Maintain the Association Fund's accountability and transparency (2020).
- Accounts are audited on a regular basis by an accountant from a reputable CA firm (2020).
- WBGRSA-Integrated Financial Management System (2020).
- Registration of 12A , 80 (G) , TAN under the Income Tax Department, GoI (2021).
- Conducting regular GRS welfare and service development activities at the block, district, and state level (2019-till).
- Receiving the EPF benefit for submitting grievances on a regular basis to the EPF office and the department (2019).
- Conducting the appropriate administration of the association through by-laws and regular meetings (2019-till).
- Providing the necessary information and documents to the members of the association (2019-till).
- Build up the social community for the members of the association (2019-till).
- Organizing a mass demonstration on Rani Rasmoni Road in Kolkata (2021).
- Conducting the mass demonstration programme in front of the P& R Department, West Bengal (2011, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022).
- State Convention (2016, 2022).